Content of this page
Every year since 1997, the French Ministry of Defense organizes a cybersecurity conference, called C&ESAR. This conference is now one of the main events of the European Cyber Week (ECW) organized every fall in Rennes, Brittany, France.
The goal of C&ESAR is to bring together governmental, industrial, and academic stakeholders interested in cybersecurity. This event, both educational and scientific, gathers experts, researchers, practitioners and decision-makers. This inter-disciplinary approach allows operational practitioners to learn about and anticipate future technological inflection points, and for industry and academia to confront research and product development to operational realities. Every year, C&ESAR explores a different topic within the field of cybersecurity.
Summary of the call for papers
This year’s topic is: Ensuring Trust in a Decentralized World. This year’s topic is subtitled: Control and Audit of Interactions in a Decentralized System.
C&ESAR solicits submissions presenting clear surveys, innovative solutions, or insightful experience reports dealing with the problem of confidence from a security point of view in the transactions going on in a decentralized system. How can one trust, especially through control and audit, in the legitimacy of interactions in the context of remote work, hybrid cloud, and other decentralization concepts? The scope covers technical issues as well as legal issues.
Among the main keywords are: Zero Trust, IAM, Work-from-Home, Hybrid Multi-Cloud, International Law
- Registration of proposals (title and abstract): Wednesday, May 18, 2022
- Submission of the proposals (3 to 6 pages): Wednesday, May 25, 2022
- Notification of preselection to authors: Wednesday, July 13, 2022
- Submission of the final version: Wednesday, September 14, 2022
- 8 to 16 pages for regular papers
- 3 to 6 pages for extended abstracts
- Notification of acceptation to authors: Wednesday, September 28, 2022
- European Cyber Week (ECW): Tuesday, November 15, 2022 to Thursday, November 17, 2022
Proceedings have been published by CEUR Workshop Proceedings (CEUR-WS.org) at http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-3329/. All proceedings files can be downloaded as one Zip file at http://sunsite.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/ftp/pub/publications/CEUR-WS/Vol-3329.zip.
Previous proceedings were published as:
- http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-3056/ (2021)