Papers are written in French or in English (English translations of title and abstract of papers written in French must be provided).
C&ESAR is aimed at the following audience of decision makers and practitioners:
- Decision makers interested in:
- broad and well constructed overview of a problematic and its solutions;
- “technology scouts” of operational units interested in:
- knowing more about the state of practice (what others in the same domain do),
- identifying recent mature technologies that may help solving some of their operational problems;
- Engineers and researchers of innovation units interested in:
- knowing more about the state of the art in their specialty,
- knowing more about the operational problems addressed by others in their community,
- identifying recent to be matured technologies that may help solving some of their operational problems;
- Engineers and researchers of research units interested in:
- knowing more about the state of the art in specialties related to their own,
- identifying operational problems related to their research specialties
For both types of papers, selection criteria include in particular: fitness for the audience; clarity; pedagogical (didactical) value; and respect of this call for papers topic and guidelines.
For regular papers, specialized technical papers will be appreciated if they contribute to explain and analyze the state of the art or practice and their deficiencies.
For extended abstracts, the original publication must be clearly identified and cited. Moreover, the selection process is more selective, and emphasizes the didactical quality and large audience of the papers.